Digital character brand summary
The Stellar Alien character brand is based on the collection's main character, a dynamic young alien named Starbli, his props and his cosmic quests to protect and save galactic stars from baddies in the deep, deep space world of Umbra. The brand is supported by a physics-based mobile game series of the same name.
Umbra and the Periculum Solar Region, galaxies located in deep space.
Xavier Games, a one-man indie game development studio founded by now 16-year-old programmer and entrepreneur, Maximillian Polhill.
Mobile game info
Game Download Info
Free download for Google Play, Apple App Store, and Amazon App Store
16 years old.
Home-schooled, self-taught programmer
Founder, digital brand creator and mobile game developer
Xavier Games, founder
Digital character brand
How many years at Licensing Expo
1st year (2015)
Ultimate goals for Stellar Alien
licensing deals and an animated series
Exclusive Licensing Expo news
the sequel mobile game, Stellar Combat, is coming soon with old character favorites and new characters, Coraz and Cynthia!
Suggestions for write-ups on Stellar Alien
- Maximillian is one of youngest first time Licensing Expo exhibitors
- Maximillian is one of youngest digital character brand creators at Licensing Expo
- Are new mobile game series like Stellar Alien a good idea for licensing targeted at kids?
- Are character alien theme/characters/stories like Dreamworks Animated 'Home' and Starbli from Stellar Alien evergreen for potential licensing?
- David vs Goliath: One-man indie game developer makes bold step into character brand licensing dominated by big names and companies
- Teen Jobs/employment: while some teens are playing games or looking for summer work, one entrepreneurial teen is seeking to create his own opportunities with licensing deals
- From game characters to licensing an animated series is one of Maximillian's ultimate dreams: Rabbid Invasions did it in a big way, can Stellar Alien do it, too?
- Diversity in the licensing world: Is there a place for youth, geeks and diversity? Maximillian, a 16-year-old African-American programmer and digital character brand creator certainly hopes so!
- Home-schooling + self-taught programmer = entrepreneurial teenage indie game developer exhibiting at Licensing Expo. Wait, what?!
View screenshots, Videos, and what others are saying about Stellar Alien