What is Stellar Alien?
Stellar Alien is a game where you help the universe's spunkiest alien named Starbli on his cosmic quests to protect and
save shiny stars from galactic baddies in the deep, deep space world of Umbra.
Umbra and the Periculum Solar Region, galaxies located in deep space.
Xavier Games, a one-man indie game development studio founded by now 16-year-old programmer and entrepreneur, Maximillian Polhill.
Mobile game info
Game Download Info
Free download for Google Play, Apple App Store, and Amazon App Store
What makes the game rad?
- sweet colorful graphics
- fun but challenging gameplay
- variety in level design
- smooth controls
- bass boomin' space music
16 years old.
Home-schooled, self-taught programmer
Founder, digital brand creator and mobile game developer
Game Developer Blog Xavier Games Blog
Suggestions for write-ups on Stellar Alien
- Teen Jobs/employment: while some teens are playing games or looking for part-time work, one entrepreneurial teen programmer is seeking to create his own opportunities
- David vs Goliath: Can a one-man indie game developer make bold steps into a gaming industry dominated by big names and companies?
- Are new mobile games with ‘series strategies’ smart moves for developers?
- From game characters to licensing an animated series is one of Maximillian's ultimate dreams: Rabbid Invasions did it in a big way, can Stellar Alien eventually do it, too?
- The new breed of game developers: self-taught teens like Maximillian. Good or bad for the industry?
- Is there a place for diversity in the game development world? Maximillian, a 16-year-old African-American programmer says, “Yes!”
View game screenshots and videos